Bracelet Hall is a traditional family Hill Farm, rearing sheep and beef.
The stone built house was erected c1665 by William Myers on his betrothal to Eleanor Askew, daughter of Sir John Askew, High Sheriff of Wiltshire, owner of the Lydiard Millicent Estate.
Bracelet Hall came into the Kirkbride family in 1938 when Johns' Grandparents George and Lilley Kirkbride moved from Moor House Farm (Osmotherly, Nr Ulverston). Over the years the farm has seen many changes. Johns parents, William and Isabella milked Ayshires and then British Fresian cows until 1987 when their sons John and Thomas took over the reins and established a Limousin Suckler herd producing quality Lean Beef.
Today the farm is run by John and Elizabeth Kirkbride, with help from youngest son Johnny.